My Epic friends aren’t displaying on my console. How do I fix this?
If you’re trying to cross-play Fortnite on your console, but don’t see the ‘Epic Friends’ button in the main menu, your Epic account may have cross-platform parties disabled. You also need to ensure that your privacy settings are ‘Friends’ or ‘Public.’
To re-enable cross-platform parties:
1. From your console, select the Fortnite menu icon.
2. Select the gear-shaped icon. When the settings page displays, make sure you’re on the gear-shaped tab.
3. Scroll to Allow Cross Platform Parties and select the right arrow to turn On.
4. Return to the lobby and select the menu icon. The Epic Friends button should now be displayed.
5. Select Epic Friends, then select add Epic Friends icon to starting adding friends!
Check your Game Privacy settings:
1. In Fortnite, select the Fortnite menu icon.
2. Check the Game Privacy settings button is set to Friends or Public.
If it’s set to ‘Private’: select the Privacy button and Friends or Public. Then, select Apply.