What is the Self-Service Cosmetic Refund tool and how does it work?
The Self-Service Cosmetic Return tool allows you to return up to three non-consumable cosmetic items over the course of your account’s lifetime. The V-Bucks you spent on these items will automatically be returned to your account at the click of a button!
To access and use the Self-Service Cosmetic Return tool, do the following:
1. Open the Main Menu.
2. Click the Settings gear icon.
3. Click the silhouette icon to open the Account And Content settings page.
4. Click Submit a Request.
5. This will bring up a list of all of the items you purchased in-game within the past 30 days. Find and select the item you would like to return and select it in the list.
6. Next, you will need to select the reason you wish to return the item.
7. This will bring you to a summary screen where you can submit your request by clicking Submit Return Request.
8. You will now see a final confirmation screen warning you that you only have 3 lifetime return requests. If you are sure that you want to proceed, click Yes.
9. You will then see the Return Request Approved screen, which will tell you how many V-Bucks have been credited to your account. Click OK to return to the Account And Content settings page.
With that, your purchase will be removed and the V-Bucks will be returned to your account. Please be aware that you can only return a total of three items using this method. Additionally, consumable items are not eligible for returns.
What items can I return?
What isn’t returnable?
Battle Pass Tiers
Founder’s Pack Upgrades
Loot Llamas (Save the World)
Event and Weekly Items (Save the World)
Can I have more Return tickets?
In-game content in most games is typically not returnable, but we have granted each account three return tickets. Additional tickets will not be granted.
How long do I have to return an eligible purchase?
You have 30 days to return an eligible purchase.
Why can’t I return the Battle Pass?
Battle Passes are consumable account upgrades that grant you access to an experience as well as bonus content.
Why can’t I return a Founder’s Pack or Upgrade?
Founder’s Packs and Upgrades are consumable account upgrades that grant you access to an experience as well as bonus content.
Why can’t I return the Starter Pack?
The Starter Pack contains V-bucks alongside several cosmetic items so it is not eligible for a return.
Why can’t I return Loot Llamas?
Loot Llamas are consumable items that contain randomized rewards and cannot be returned.